Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you like to buy my ticket stub?

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
I want no reminder of Tuesday's humiliation.

I've just found my ticket stub and the only pride I can salvage is that one of you might pay cash for this piece of astonishing football memorabilia and memento of your finest hour.

Any takers?

:)

edit: it is not, nor will it be, defaced or torn. It's just a bit creased from my wallet - where it filled the hole once occupied by the £40 it cost. £40! :censored:

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
You must be the only Palace fan who didn't fold their ticket stub into the nose of a paper airplane – constructed from that oh-so-kneequakingly-intimidating 'red and blue card shambles' – and throw it onto the pitch, in one of the most laughable displays of petulance ever.

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
Lord Bracknell said:
Cue stories about "how I was in the Holmesdale the night we beat Palarse ... and I can prove it".

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

It's a ticket for the Players Lounge and Main Stand - you could say you were chatting up the Palace players' birds while their blokes were given the runaround on the pitch. :)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I will start the bidding at 10pence

Attilio the Hun said:
It's a ticket for the Players Lounge and Main Stand - you could say you were chatting up the Palace players' birds while their blokes were given the runaround on the pitch. :)
what, like this old shocker:sick:
4945.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
meiow meiow

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here