Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you like Glenn Murray back ?

Would you like Glenn Murray back ????

• Yes

Votes: 129 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • f*** off he's Palarse scum now id'e rather eat my own cak !!

Votes: 33 17.6%

• Total voters

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
He won't come to us as it's already established we're not going to pay the wages that Palace were prepared to offer, and he's hardly going to take a pay cut.

Plus, there's no way we'll pay 500K to re-sign him.

Of course we need another striker, but it won't be Glenn Murray.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't think there's any chance that Murray would come back, especially under Gus. He could have gone anywhere (Millwall, Pompey, Southampton etc) and he'd be welcome to return but not after going to Palarse.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Because i'm fed up of seeing them on the board. And Palarse fans will wank themselves silly over every thread / post re having Murray back - so i came on to voice my opinion that it's ridic and needs to stop - make sense?

I wouldn't worry too much what people think of you on a internet forum chap, but I get the gist.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wouldn't worry too much what people think of you on a internet forum chap, but I get the gist.

Nothing about what people think of me?! Just think we need to move on. PS - I'm normally totally in agreement that if you don't like a subject in thread title, don't read it etc but this is a bit different IMO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Without a shadow of doubt him being allowed to leave was a big mistake that Gus made and I would have him back like a shot but will Gus try to get him back I doubt that very much.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes please... matches Gus spec on the striker he needs...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Without a shadow of doubt him being allowed to leave was a big mistake that Gus made and I would have him back like a shot but will Gus try to get him back I doubt that very much.

I agree, imho it was a mistake, and that's why it is almost certain he wouldn't come back under Gus.

Gus is a proud man and to go and buy him back after letting him walk would be an admission of such and I don't think Poyet would entertain it period.
shame as he is exactly the type of striker we need and miss to partner CMS. CMS and Muzza would tear the NPC apart.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Silly Poll, its a no brainer, he is the missing link for CMS, that hold up man, the link man, the target man that we are so missing.

Yes please.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
If he were on a free or cost no more than the additional wages/signing on fee we offered then definitely. But if we had to pay a transfer fee with higher wages and a signing on fee then no. palace would want a million minimum I reckon.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If he were on a free or cost no more than the additional wages/signing on fee we offered then definitely. But if we had to pay a transfer fee with higher wages and a signing on fee then no. palace would want a million minimum I reckon.

Maybe they would ask for a million in fair weather. But if Muzza slaps in a transfer request or becomes petulant and difficult with his team mates maybe they will just cut their losses?

Still certain we we will not see him in an Albion shirt again though

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Especially to come back to us so that would be a definite no no I should think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here