Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you go out with a smoker? Does their smelly breath and clothes put you off ?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
id check some of the previous posts to mine.. I'm content enough to suggest that some are..

Fair enough :thumbsup:

In response to the actual question, I have dated a smoker in the past (I'm a non-smoker), and it didn't really fuss me. What did fuss me was the mood swings when she eventually decided to give up!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Intelligence is pretty high on my list of criteria for a missus. Given that I really can't see why anyone with even half a brain would pay so much money to prematurely age, prematurely die and stink to high heaven, then yes. Yes it really would be a deal breaker.
(I would probably be defenceless to a drunken fumble though, but would soon come to my senses!)

By crumpet I am saying ticks ALL your boxes but one (they smoke).

I say again REALLY?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
By crumpet I am saying ticks ALL your boxes but one (they smoke).

I say again REALLY?

That's nothing, I've had a friend finish with a partner because after a while he thought her fingers were too short even though she ticked pretty much all the boxes (he is odd though). Attraction is a complex thing, if you're not a fan of smoking, then it's not difficult imagine you're not going to be attracted to someone who smokes, regardless of how many boxes they tick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here