Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would anyone be interested in a protest on Saturday?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I am wondering this because I think it's unfair that I should have to give up my seat at Withdean when I've sat there for 5 years now,and that I have to go to the worst part of Withdean(which I'm not going to do because I won't renew my season ticket).If any people in Block A or B are interested in this then please post on here and make yourself heard.I just want to see how many people intend on doing this because if we are going to protest,we need a fair amount of people.I hope lots of people do want to as it's just not fair on us.I thought of a good catchphrase too:

S ave
O ur
S eats

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
FalmerforAll!** said:
I am wondering this because I think it's unfair that I should have to give up my seat at Withdean when I've sat there for 5 years now,and that I have to go to the worst part of Withdean(which I'm not going to do because I won't renew my season ticket).If any people in Block A or B are interested in this then please post on here and make yourself heard.I just want to see how many people intend on doing this because if we are going to protest,we need a fair amount of people.I hope lots of people do want to as it's just not fair on us.I thought of a good catchphrase too:

S ave
O ur
S eats

Do not forget to hold up your ARS posters :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
FalmerforAll!** said:
Shut up Matt!I'll put you down as one to do it!Are you renewing your season ticket?I'm getting one at the Hillians

Dads already kicked off....he reckons a walk out five minutes before half time! :lolol:

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
sir danny cullip said:
Dads already kicked off....he reckons a walk out five minutes before half time! :lolol:

You'll have to go earlier than that for anyone to think it's anything other than just getting in the burger queue early. :D

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I have an idea!I think that all people in Blocks A and B should come into the match 15 minutes late so the stand is empty as a protest to show what the North East stand would be like if they made us go there!Any other suggestions as to what we could do

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
FalmerforAll!** said:
I have an idea!I think that all people in Blocks A and B should come into the match 15 minutes late so the stand is empty as a protest to show what the North East stand would be like if they made us go there!Any other suggestions as to what we could do

How is that going to help the Team on Saturday ? its a must win game and you are suggesting boycotting the first 15 mins ? we need everyone to be behind the team from the first minute to the last and who knows we might even win :lolol:

If you have a beef re season ticket renewals take it up with MP.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Curious Orange said:
For pity sake, you don't HAVE to move seats next season.

Exactly, there are plenty of other seats in the South Stand available. We need to back the team on Saturday, not moan about a seat that may or may not be slightly changed. Grow up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here