Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wot A Nice Bloke

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Last friday night me and her indoors went up to Bury and stayed in the Village Inn at Bury, and low and behold the whole of the Brighton team were staying there as well, in the evening we were in the bar and Dean Wilkins walked through with a couple of the back room boys, he was stood in front of me so i spoke to him, he ended up chatting to me and the wife for quite a while, basically.........WOT A NICE BLOKE :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
hitony said:
Last friday night me and her indoors went up to Bury and stayed in the Village Inn at Bury, and low and behold the whole of the Brighton team were staying there as well, in the evening we were in the bar and Dean Wilkins walked through with a couple of the back room boys, he was stood in front of me so i spoke to him, he ended up chatting to me and the wife for quite a while, basically.........WOT A NICE BLOKE :clap: :clap:

Bet he was chatting to your wife more

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
clippedgull said:

See any players or where they in bed?

What are you insinuating?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Are you sure it was Dean and not Ray?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
algie said:
Are you sure it was Dean and not Ray?

Quite positive it was Dean and yes we did see a few players as they were going for dinner at about 7.30pm, and yes funny enough Dean did speak to the wife ........she did have that skirt on though :p
<<<<<<<<

Nah....seriously.....he took time out to chat to both of us at the table we were sat at, just a really down to earth decent bloke, i did ask him one or two questions that he avoided very well :D for example i said "is Guy playing tomorrow" he replied "well he is fit" so we left it at that.

Ccider

Jul 28, 2004
50:51:35N 0:08:58W
hitony said:
Quite positive it was Dean and yes we did see a few players as they were going for dinner at about 7.30pm, and yes funny enough Dean did speak to the wife ........she did have that skirt on though :p
<<<<<<<<

Pictures.

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here