Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worthing by night

Oct 17, 2008
Any body know what worthings like for a night out any decent pubs clubs etc few of us thinking of going there soon just to get away from west street etc

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Worthing has all you need for a great night out;loads of pubs ,plenty of loose women then you can take to the area known as Chapel Road for a scrap! lol

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Its not that bad. For the best atmosphere I'd recommend Thursday night. You may as well give it a go, don't let the opinion of one person put you off before you even try it!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No one has mentioned Liquid Lounge and their lap dancing club

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I've heard that the Elms pub can be alright, and they get live music sometimes.
There's the Half Brick, which does have live bands but not a good place for meeting and talking to anyone (or even ordering a drink, as they have little variety)

The Elms is good for a proper "local" pub but too far out if you are making a night of it.

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
doesnt sound much kop are the natives rough

Men of steel all of them.

There are some good local pubs but I suspect it's the West street type pub you're looking for and Worthing doesn't have a lot of decent town center pubs.

You wont get any problems for being Albion, many of Worthings finest are Albion fans, but if you act like an invading firm you will get more problems than you probably want.

Avoid the Clifton, my old local but full of junkies and trouble now and the Jack Horner, Gay, otherwise, give it a go, you could like it.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Worthing used to be a right laugh in the early 90's, there were a fair few pubs that were OK (plus quite a few to avoid)...Cloisters, the Inn on the Prom, Frogpond, Tyrolla (quite awful but good in a strange sort of way) plus slappers (usually full of Albion fans on a Saturday after a home game)...a bar that I was refused entry to in Warwick Street, whose name escapes me, plus plenty of others...give it a go, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`ve just had a wonderful night out in Worthing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bar Release is good for a nice drink and good music.
Le Chic for some lapdancing action
Warwick is usually quite good for the over 25s
Pier is fun if your under 19

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here