Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst player in the Premiership 2003/4

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I saw Michael Duberry mentioned earlier on. Any advances on him? Let's qualify this by saying he must have played at least 15 games - so that rules out Paul Brooker.

Frank Sinclair anyone?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm tempted to say Kevin Davies as he's always struck me as a total sack of shit. But he's scored goals this season and Bolton have won their last 5 so I guess I can't. Who does Luc Nilis play for these days?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Cheyrou (spelling?) at Liverpool

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Roque Junior.

Definite candidate.

Kamara at Leeds was sh1te as well

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the Left Wing said:
Steve Mcmanaman
Indeed. Keegan has bought a galaxy of clapped-out over the hill "stars" who have all provided mediocre value for money.

Cheyrou is a good shout - he's toilet. Actually there's also some horseshit in the Everton team. Duncan Ferguson?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Nicos Dabizas. Always a liability.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
What about Gary Doherty aka "The Ginger Pele"? Spurs fans seem to think he's the worst Premiership player EVER. That means they think he's worse than Justin Edinburgh.
Jesper Gronkjaer always strikes me as being a bit shit. He seems to mis-place passes, fall over the ball and get caught in possesion of the ball. Then he scores an amazing couple of goals in the last two games.
Frank Sinclair is a strong contender. Absolute bollocks according to a Leicester supporting mate of mine.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Postiga at Spurs.

He cost £6 million (I think) in the same summer Spurs bought Bobby, but there was no way he was worth 4 Bobby Zamoras. I saw him play at Fulham vs Spurs, and he was very mediocre. Think he might have managed a couple of goals all season, but I can't be arsed to trawl any stat sites to check.

It still bugs me that if Spurs hadn't spent so much on him we might have got a bit more ££ for BZ....

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
My Worst Prem 11 in a 4-3-3 is;

Ian Walker (Leicester) Pistone (Everton), Titus Bramble (Newcastle), Roque Junior (Leeds), Bocanegro (Fulham)
Bruno Cheyrou (Liverpool), Eric Djemba Djemba (Man U), El Hadj Diouf (Liverpool),Jardel (Bolton) M Ricketts (Middlesborough), Postiga (Spurs)

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Sylvain Wiltord or Kanu

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bobby zamora

:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here