Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst No.1 ever?

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
As it seems to be the music hour at the moment, what is the worst ever No.1?

There are quite a few contenders, but Mr Blobby or Bob the Builder are high up on the list, even if they are Xmas "hits".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mull of Kintyre - there has never been anything worse , do I get my prize now or later :lolol:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Your prize could be winging it's way to you by Royal Mail 3rd Class, but lets just see if anyone is able to "better" it?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if the streets ever get there then that will be my vote(sorry if they already have a no1 but it was so uninteresting that i didnt take notice!)

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Grandma or clive dunnes Grandad - both toe curlingly crap - even as a kid I thought so.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
World In Motion

Note that I'm a massive New Order fan, but ARRRGH, what the fecking hell were they thinking? It was their only number one at that...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Floral Dance - Brighouse and rastrick band, did that make no 1 ?

Better be careful what I say as it sounds like the same band who recorded GOSBTS
:blush:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Not sure if any of Kenny Rogers' songs(Coward of the County,Ruby don't take your love to town,Islands in the stream,You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille)have made it to No.1,but they are all utter shite

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My worst No. 1 of all time is, without a doubt, "One Day In Your Life" by Lena Martell.

When, admittedly very bored, I discovered what was number one when I was born (30th Oct 1979), the dismay upon finding out that Lena Martell was serenading the stereos of Brighton was only worsened when I realised that I missed out on "When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman" by about 4 days. Bollocksticks. I LOVE Dr. Hook as well. It riles me still - and ever shall.

Tighe11

Nov 15, 2003
Brighton
I cant remember a good number one but then i dont listen to the charts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here