at home
ICY

This is very worrying

Man at the Dome....SHITE

Are you sure you wern't stalking me?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

LONDON GULL

Mar 23, 2004
Bedfordshire
Sham 69 late 70's "Sham's last stand" at the Rainbow - 200 neo nazis down the front (and I mean hard core neo nazis!) singing German war songs and every two minutes turning round, yelling "kill the punks" and chasing us all out to the foyer, or in my case into the fountain the Rainbow had.

This "kill the punks" game only ceased when Sham 69 came on stage, they played two songs when one skinhead jumped on stage - 20 bouncers then jumped on stage to sort the skinhead -quickly followed by 100 skinheads jumping on stage to sort the bouncers - end of concert !

Walked back to the tunnel that led to the tube only to hear the familiar "kill the punks" call followed by the sound of breaking bones. Decided to walk to the next tube station, but decided to run to the next station when we started being serenaded with world war 2 SS marching songs.

Still at least I remember it, which is more than I can say for 50 other concerts !

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
1985 - Sigue Sigue Sputnik at Reading Student Union. Got a free ticket from a mate who was involved in organising it. They were at number one with the crap 'Love Missile 1-11' or whatever. They just mimed to a backing track and wondered why they were being booed and heckled about 10 minutes into their set. The gig came to an early and somewhat chaotic end when the lead singer decided to assault the front row of the crowd with the mic stand. There was the bizarre sight of the security staff protecting the crowd from the band, rather than the other way round. I saw some poor gigs when I was a student, but this stood out as a total low.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
The Bluetones V2002, didnt do one song anyone new. it was all promoting their new album which wa shite. we thought they would at least finish with slight return, but alas NO.

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
i saw tool at ozzfest back in 2001 & they sucked big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here