Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst day of the week

E

enigma

Monday- rarely any good football on, first day back at wk also.

Only Craig David had a good monday- and he only got to shag the girl on Wednesday.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
monday, have to get up early for uni, left my mates and brighton dat before and facing 2 weeks of just getting drunk and sleeping...truely grim:wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yup, Mondays are grim and depressing. The week stretches out like a yawning chasm, and Friday night seems like a million miles away. You know that even when Monday is finally over and done with, you've still got to do it all again 4 more times.

AND its wall-to-wall f***ing SOAPS on Monday night.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
monday, have to get up early for uni, left my mates and brighton dat before and facing 2 weeks of just getting drunk and sleeping...truely grim:wave:

Wednesday. A 2 hour meeting with senior management. I drink 2 tins of red bull before I go in to stay awake. Then when Im in there I just have fantasies. Its a bit hard when its over and you stand up with your hands in your pocket.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Isn't Monday for me as this is all about damage limitation.

I don't like Wednesday's , slap bang in the middle of the week . Feels like Im stuck in a long open bare desert , miles from anywhere

I actually like Thurs as I know Friday is tomorrow

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
at the moment I wouldn't have the foggiest what day it is....I actually work by parts of the day at the moment - the worst at the moment is 11pm to 3am...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Today.
My girlfriend is going to a do and an ex of hers is there. I'm elsewhere and i know it shouldn't bother me at all and i wish her as good a night as she can have, bur there are butterflies around my heart and i can only imagine the worst.
Stupid imagination.
It's not as if there is any chance of anything happening, but my mind's eye is a fuckwit.

I've finished now.
*breathe*

Normally, i don't like Wednesdays.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Meade's_Ball said:
Today.
My girlfriend is going to a do and an ex of hers is there. I'm elsewhere and i know it shouldn't bother me at all and i wish her as good a night as she can have, bur there are butterflies around my heart and i can only imagine the worst.
Stupid imagination.
It's not as if there is any chance of anything happening, but my mind's eye is a fuckwit.

I've finished now.
*breathe*

Its alright we'll sort the fucka out. :mad:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Meade's_Ball said:
Today.
Stupid imagination.

I've finished now.
*breathe*

If she is not a slut faced whore :angry: :angry: :angry: you should be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here