Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worrying stat

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't come from behind to win a game since Doncaster on The opening day of the season.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
And another worrying stat!!!!.....we were top of the Championship a few months back and until today we were the only team in the country not to have lost in 2012!....oh the worry about those stats is keeping me up at night! Its just a nightmare all this success....and I can only hope to go back to the dark days of being on the brink of non existence and winning nothing!!!! Oh the stats...they're so worrying!!! Dude.....seriously....is that really a worrying stat to you?

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
And another worrying stat!!!!.....we were top of the Championship a few months back and until today we were the only team in the country not to have lost in 2012!....oh the worry about those stats is keeping me up at night! Its just a nightmare all this success....and I can only hope to go back to the dark days of being on the brink of non existence and winning nothing!!!! Oh the stats...they're so worrying!!! Dude.....seriously....is that really a worrying stat to you?
Good post Big G

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stats are sh1te

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I'm not worried.
Not about football anyway.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Were you aware that we haven't won a game where we haven't scored more goals than the opposition?!

What, never ? Disgraceful.

On the upside though, we've not been beaten more than once a season in the FA cup for over 50 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here