Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WORLD EXCLUSIVE (New kit)

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Me and my mate where a the Withdean earlier doing our coaching course and we saw Tommy Elphick, Nicky Forster, and Norman Cook doing a photo shoot for the new home kit. We only saw it from a distance but it is a very retro style blue and white (obviously) shirt with plain white shorts and blue socks.

Any thoughts?

:ascarf:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Aren't the club doing a special shirt, something to do with our sponsorhip ending with Skint? Could well be that, really can't imagine they have already done the new shirt considering we probably haven't got a new sponsor yet.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Plus, considering you saw Norman Cook there too it leads me to the suggestion that it must have been something to do with the special Skint shirt they are doing.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
indeed wouldnt have thought norman was doing any sort of sponsorship for the new shirt if skint has ended

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Aren't the club doing a special shirt, something to do with our sponsorhip ending with Skint? Could well be that, really can't imagine they have already done the new shirt considering we probably haven't got a new sponsor yet.

WHY is it ending with Skint??????????

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Big Beach Boutique Shirt :thumbsup:

120961.JPG
nydposter.jpg

The party is set to run over two nights between Friday, September 26 and Saturday, September 27 between 5pm and 9.30pm on Madeira Drive, Brighton and will cater for crowds of up to 22,000 per night. The party will be a ticket-only event, with local residents being offered the first chance to buy tickets.

Fatboy Slim is the only confirmed act.

Last edited:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Me and my mate where a the Withdean earlier doing our coaching course and we saw Tommy Elphick, Nicky Forster, and Norman Cook doing a photo shoot for the new home kit. We only saw it from a distance but it is a very retro style blue and white (obviously) shirt with plain white shorts and blue socks.

Any thoughts?

i was there yesterday it is the special skint top dna rielly doesn't no what he is talking about looks good though we can't see the new top until they find the sponsor

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham

Any thoughts?

i was there yesterday it is the special skint top dan rielly doesn't no what he is talking about looks good though we can't see the new top until they find the sponsor

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Cook is also a 12% shareholder of the football club he has supported since moving to Brighton in the late 1980s, Brighton & Hove Albion.

apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here