Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Darts Championship. SKY SPORTS 1

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oh Jimmy Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Wade. :down:

Colin Osborne looks decent enough to me, but surely it's going to be a win now for simply the best, Phil Taylor.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
This afternoons session was one of the best sessions ever, Adrian Lewis & Gary Anderson were both on FIRE.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's been a cracking tournament so far. Taylor's not firing on all cylinders and faces a big test against Webster, who's finally showing his top form. I fancy Anderson to beat Barney, Lewis / VanDerVoort could go either way. The dark horse is Wez Newton up against Terry Jenkins. Since Wez ditched his dodgy "Av It" nickname in favour of "The Warrior" he's cruised through the first 3 rounds without losing a set.

I'd love to see Taylor win it at 50 in a dream England vs Scotland final with Anderson. That would take me back to the good old days of Bristow vs Jocky.

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
van de voort looks brilliant but i tihnk anderson willl win the power is good but u think its andersons time however i was gutted to see anderson beat pieman he is the best darts player in age

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anderson is prone to nerves in the really big tournaments. Taylor and Barney are below par while Whitlock and Wade are out. It's all set up for Adrian Lewis to show what he's made of.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anderson looks in very good form again, he's too good for Barney tonight. I like Barney, I hope he can get back to his best this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here