Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World cup wallcharts and guides

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Who puts one up or are they just for kids, I like a good well balanced guide especially if it includes a map and a picture of the venues.

Got my first one today with the guardian, in the shape of the small tv guide. Poor charts in the middle.

Found this one online but not sure if the wife will be happy with it in the Kitchen as its a bit overpowering text wise (and you need to print it yourself), anyone got or seen any better ones, need to get this sorted and ready for the big KO.

Download FREE World Cup wallchart from MirrorFootball new and updated featuring fixtures, tv times, groups, stadium details and more for England, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, USA and every other team in South Africa - MirrorFootball.co.uk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I usually keep one on my pc, but after about half the group games can never be arsed to keep it up to date. :lol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Is there a list anywhere that has all the games and what channel they are on?

I already have a wallchart so Im nt bothered about that, just want to know what time and channel to but the box on

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Is there a list anywhere that has all the games and what channel they are on?

I already have a wallchart so Im nt bothered about that, just want to know what time and channel to but the box on

Again a bit dull and designed by an accountant

World Cup 2010 TV fixtures | Media | guardian.co.uk

I agree with the setting out with best intentions to fill it all out but enthusiam lasting about 6 games.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
If you want a guide rather than a wall-chart, I'd suggest the World Soccer magazine WC2010 special

Now in it's fiftieth year, offering...

In-depth analysis of all 32 teams, expert opinion, a game planner and schedule...

All you need to know and a top read :thumbsup:

If you want a guide rather than a wall-chart, I'd suggest the World Soccer magazine WC2010 special

Now in it's fiftieth year, offering...

In-depth analysis of all 32 teams, expert opinion, a game planner and schedule...

All you need to know and a top read :thumbsup:

He's right you know - QUALLA MAG - I subscribe!:thumbsup:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Got an excellent one in the Observer today. Covers all the bases, complete ground guide etc. It even has a day-by-day planner so you can arrange all other appointments around the World Cup.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Got an excellent one in the Observer today. Covers all the bases, complete ground guide etc. It even has a day-by-day planner so you can arrange all other appointments around the World Cup.

Just found it, just what I wanted, would have thrown it away as it looked like a flyer.

Simple, big and no adverts (just a paper logo at the top)

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Observer wall chart is now up in my kitchen, even has space to pencil in the sussex 20-20 fixtures. Perfect!

Mine is still on the front room table, but I have shown it to all who have visited this afternoon, now where is the blue tack and will it ever make it to the wall. Tour de France wall chart normally gets pride of place in our flat on the kitchen door.

I dread putting up the 20 20 fixtures to see where the England clashes are and hope if any the club move them to accomadate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here