• Uruguay

Votes: 76 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The poll that matters, who has the best shirt for the 2010 World Cup, one group per day and then we'll do it as per the way the actual draw works all the way to finding the ultimate football World Cup shirt 2010.

:clap2:

So today we begin with Group A:

France:

france_2010_world_cup_soccer_shirt.jpg

Mexico

mexico_2010_world_cup_soccer_shirt.jpg

South Africa

South-Africa-World-Cup-2010-soccer-jersey.jpg

Uruguay

uruguay2010.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
France- very SILLY, never liked that shit on the stomach that they have, very easy to f*** up a blue shirt, but they've done it

Mexico- disappointing effort from the normally fantastic Mexicans

South Africa- Ok i guess, i like the flag cheekily whacked into the background- why is the badge on the right hand side of the chest

Uruguay- Undecided, but i think the best of a bad bunch

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I like the suns in the background of the Uruguay shirt

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Not impressed with Adidas shirts generally.

The French shirt is supposed to be a rehash of the Euro 84 kit but they've still managed to cock up what was an iconic shirt.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I usually love the French shirt but that one is :sick: you should probably think about going to specsavers if you like it. I've gotta go with Uraguay.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Its between the south africa and Uruguay one, I would go to the latter, but the trouble is I dislike the stars, it reminds me too much of a jockeys outfit

oh and for some reason I absolutely LOVE the England kit, no gimmicky little stripes here and there, its just a simple clean white kit

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The French one looks too much like a rugby shirt...quite appropriate given their recent move towards handling the ball rather than just kicking it...went for the South African shirt, nice shade of yellow and as mentioned above they have cleverly included the flag in it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've tactically voted SA - it's always nice to get the home team through the group stages at least.

Uruguay is the best though, in a poor group.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Great poll.

I think that Uruguay shirt is a very nice shirt and that will definitely be the recipient of my vote.

I think Mexico's shirt is a very nice colour BUT I'm not keen on the red bits under the arms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here