Votes: 9 16.4%
  • No - Its for Chavs and BNP supporters only

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will you hang your St George out of the window or not ?.

That is the question.

With a week to go until the World Cup Finals and despite the Chav and BNP association the St George flag is now proudly flying outside Spielberg Towers in North Southwick.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Either do it or not. Have the COURAGE of your convictions. We don't want any Jonny come lately's flying the flag only if we get to the quarter finals.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Where's the option for no that doesn't include the word Chav or bnp? I can't reach out of my window to do it.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My chairman of residence dows not allow it. I am thinking of still putting it up to f*** him off, I don't think he should have the power totell me not to put a flag up in my OWN purchased flat.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mine has been hung up in the living room window since Tuesday evening, the night the players left for South Africa, not sure if I will bother to put it outside or leave it where it is. I am tempted to try and find some bunting and hang that between the house and a lamp-post on the pavement...or just buy some more flags and hang them out as well...or turn my front door, which is already white, into a large St George's Cross...so many choices!

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
No, as living in Scotland I'd probably have my windows bricked in.

It's something I've never understood anyway - all it says is "the person in this house is English, lives in England, and supports England". In the absence of any other sort of nationalist paraphrenalia adorning the property, I'd assume that the residents of most houses in England are, indeed, English and support their national side.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Mine shall be hanging until I get on the plane to SA. It will then go with me. I will just have to leave my Scottish wife driving the car with "our" England flags on the car.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not for me, but only because I don't want to, not for anybother reason. Next door neighbours have 2 up, doesn't bother me in the least.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Either do it or not. Have the COURAGE of your convictions. We don't want any Jonny come lately's flying the flag only if we get to the quarter finals.

Sorry that is exactly me! Flags will be on my car next week, and other paraphenalia but I won't decorate my house till at least the semi's. That said, my front garden is planted in exclusively red and white with a cross included in the design.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here