So what will it be

015BBC_468x388.jpg

or

hyu%20i10%20world%20cup%20cars%20700.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm fairly confident we'll be having the usual "I don't know why ITV bother showing games when the BBC carry them too" conversation in one week's time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think the general consensus is that BBC do it better. Not so much in game action as thats SA TV but he punditry/commentary etc.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm fairly confident we'll be having the usual "I don't know why ITV bother showing games when the BBC carry them too" conversation in one week's time.

I guess you have to cater for people with REALLY OLD TELLIES that are permanently tuned to ITV

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
BBC.

Southgate is the only good thing about ITV, maybe they can trade him for Shearer.

Agree with that. He has humility, which is sadly lacking from most pundits, and most particularly from Andy Townsend

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
BBC.

Southgate is the only good thing about ITV, maybe they can trade him for Shearer.

True but I don't like Southgate's nose filling the screen up and lets face it he looks the kind of kid that would have got picked on at school. Having said that he does appear to have a brain which is an unusual quality in a pundit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here