Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World cup draw

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
When will the FINALS DRAW take place?
The draw for the finals will take place on 9 December 2005 in Leipzig.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
World cup Draw?

Insomniac thought it was a penalty shoot out already.Where's Stuart Pearce when you need him most?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I know you've got to share the places around but can it really be right there will be so many shit teams at the next world cup? Togo, Ivory Coast and the winners of Uxbekistan and Bahrain will all be there whereas Denmark, ROI, Czech Reublic and Greece probably wont. Theres even a chance of France and Spain not being there.
I think FIFA are being a bit too accommadating to the lesser continents.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Timbo said:
I know you've got to share the places around but can it really be right there will be so many shit teams at the next world cup? Togo, Ivory Coast and the winners of Uxbekistan and Bahrain will all be there whereas Denmark, ROI, Czech Reublic and Greece probably wont. Theres even a chance of France and Spain not being there.

That was obvious last time, with the Saudi's being badly beaten in just about every game they played.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Timbo said:

Have to agree, this is suposed to be the best teams in the world.

Though having said that we are going.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Re: Re: World cup draw

The Large One said:
What, again? That was a tedious match in 2002.

This time we should allow them to be armed ;)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Can't believe Cameroon missed an injury time penalty and got knocked out! Why did Pierre Wome take it instead of Samuel Eto'o?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
You have to be fair to all competing nations under the FIFA banner. Whilst having Angola there may not interest the average European can you imagine the excitment being generated in the war torn country at the moment. The big problem for me is the fact FIFA have now allowed Australia to move federations so they can have a better chance of qualifying. For the World Cup in South Africa they will be playing in the Asian Federation qualifying groups instead of Oceania groups. Maybe Scotland can ask to play in the African groups so they have a better chance of qualifying:lolol: :lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like the fact that lots of little nations get in like Togo. Imagine what it does for the pride of those nations, especially when they give a good account of themselves.

If the French and Spanish don't make it they only have themselves to blame.

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
I don't think they're the best teams but they do add something a bit different to the world cup. It'd be boring if it was just the best teams in europe and brazil and argentina. I can't say I'd be gutted if i don't get the chance to see denmark play.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here