Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

world cup 2006

Who do you think has got the best chance of winning it?

• Brazil

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Argentina

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • England

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Who do you think has got the best chance of winning it?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
well only two teams can win it in my eyes and thats brazil or possibly argentina.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
True i just think brazil going forward we be to strong for any defence.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
they always are, but now its silly the amount of talent they have going forward, u have ronaldo,ronaldinho,robinho,baptista,adriano,kaka. then u chuck in full backs who attack like cafu,carlos,belletti, solid midfielder in emerson, class centre half in lucio, and u wonder whose gonna beat them really.:ohmy:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Dida in goal ant bad either

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Sammy the seagull said:
Dida in goal ant bad either

hes brilliant

no-one can stop brazil

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
thats y 7/2 has got to be a good bet on them, anyone no if they r better odds than that with anyone? i no theyve gone in from 4-1 to 7/2 but its still a hood price, sure u could get 4-1 with some bookie?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Argentina at 13/2 ant bad.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Scotland at 10000/1,
get down that bookies!:drink:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Sammy the seagull said:
Scotland at 10000/1,
get down that bookies!:drink:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ill give u ten times that odds on scotland, good shout for argentina at 13/2 tho, even worth backing both brazil and argentina in my view, i will certainly be having a little tickle on it.:drink:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i fail to understand why we are 3rd favourites to win it.:eek:

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
Living in Denmark, and having seen the mighty Danes marked improvement, two months ago scraping by against Kazakhstan.. then leading up to the triumphant 4-1 thrashing of lowly England I would say Denmark is a good outsider bet.
A world class keeper, a very tidy defence, a world class midfielder in Gravesen - Jon Dahl Tomasson up front has a superb scoring record in both international and domestic football.. I am very happy indeed with my odds of 200-1 - they are starting to look very generous for my twenty quid.

Sweden has to be worth a flutter too, banded around at 40-1 now though, not favourable odds for an underperforming nation. Czech Republic looks tasty too at 25-1.

You'd have to be out of your mind to back Italy at 8-1, or England at 7-1.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
jolson said:
Living in Denmark, and having seen the mighty Danes marked improvement, two months ago scraping by against Kazakhstan.. then leading up to the triumphant 4-1 thrashing of lowly England I would say Denmark is a good outsider bet.
A world class keeper, a very tidy defence, a world class midfielder in Gravesen - Jon Dahl Tomasson up front has a superb scoring record in both international and domestic football.. I am very happy indeed with my odds of 200-1 - they are starting to look very generous for my twenty quid.

Sweden has to be worth a flutter too, banded around at 40-1 now though, not favourable odds for an underperforming nation. Czech Republic looks tasty too at 25-1.

:lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
What the point on betting on a team that deff ant gona win it?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
jolson said:

world class keeper is this the one who freezes and makes a blooper everytime aston villa play there biggest game of the season. can't handle pressure, scotland av got as much chance as denmark!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
world class keeper is this the one who freezes and makes a blooper everytime aston villa play there biggest game of the season. can't handle pressure, scotland av got as much chance as denmark!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sørensen is a quality keeper - he would walk straight into the England side. :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
jolson said:
Sørensen is a quality keeper - he would walk straight into the England side. :lolol:
No way Robinson,green and kirkland are all better.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here