Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Anyone else like myself feel they are losing the will to live today... Loads to do and can't be bothered to do any of it.

It's nly 11.20 aswell... going to be a long long long day.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Goring Gull said:
Anyone else like myself feel they are losing the will to live today... Loads to do and can't be bothered to do any of it.

It's nly 11.20 aswell... going to be a long long long day.

Yes, I have got a little to do but cant be f***ed, cant wait to go home at 4

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The last two weeks have dragged stupendously. I literally have nothing to do. Next week will be a killer though, with far too much to do :down: Plus they are commencing my further training.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm scooting off at 3.30 today for the match, so its not really worth starting to do anything now, is it. Pub at 12.30 as well anyway, and once I've had a couple of beaters you can pretty much write me off for the afternoon.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Today I have already done a 2nd coat of gloss to the back of the front door, 1 coat of same gloss to the skirting boards in the foyer, sealant around the kitchen splashbacks and just about to measure and mitre the edging for the boys loo downstairs after I finished redecorating it yesterday...

So there!!:lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What you should ahve done is arrived late and a little half cut like me. Everything about today is HILARIOUS so far.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am having the day from HELL!!!!!!!!! Someone else is off so a I am having to cover their job, and it is all going f***ing wrong. If I get one more email or call asking what I am doing about the printers I will kill someone.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wardywonderland said:
I am having the day from HELL!!!!!!!!! Someone else is off so a I am having to cover their job, and it is all going f***ing wrong. If I get one more email or call asking what I am doing about the printers I will kill someone.

See PM :jester:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Occasionally, hayfever has its benefits. I am stuffed up, my eyes are streaming, I can't stop sneezing, and overall I don't feel great. However, I did not have to endure the daily grind of going to London, fighting through the Victoria line underground and sitting in an office with f-wits disturbing me every five minutes. I've taken a sickie
:angel:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Half the office sem to be on the sick - back problems, that old chesnut. I never knew back problems were contagious either but seems they must be.

loads of whinging b@stards phoning up.

oh.. I'm working tommorrow as well - bollocks.

12 days off after that and a trip down south to look forward to, Beers in Brighton next tuesdaty though so worth waiting for sort of.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
half day today....buggering off at 1 o/clcock

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wardywonderland said:

LOL - you don't work in my office do you? I'm a techie print analyst and I'm off sick:p

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I am not working till midnight tonight, however after finishing at 7am I am still up waiting for 2 deliverys to arrive. and the will to live is slowly leaving me. They had better hurry up I want some sleep. There was even a delivery lorry outside the house just now that has just driven off. Gits.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
nothing to do apart from be here + answer the odd call. Hopefully if nothing goes down it will be an easy day . Outta here at 3 for the krauts game

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well I've read every single piece of information I can find about the game tomorrow, and cant think about anything else. I keep trying to do some work but it's just not happening.

Albion Rob

It's dragging a bit today.

I can't stop thinking about

a) England being 3-0 up tomorrow with 10 mins to go and us having a manic party.

b) England screwing up, the Portuguese cheating and us going out.

5pm seems a long way off at the moment - in fact, I might try to nip off at 4pm if it's quiet.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Albion Rob said:
It's dragging a bit today.

I can't stop thinking about

a) England being 3-0 up tomorrow with 10 mins to go and us having a manic party.

b) England screwing up, the Portuguese cheating and us going out.

5pm seems a long way off at the moment - in fact, I might try to nip off at 4pm if it's quiet.

Do some bugle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here