Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Usernames please, if you want a game.

x

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ridiculously addictive game, love it. I've got it on my iPod Touch (username is EasyTen or Easy10, I can't remember which).

I've also got the Android version on my phone, which is called Wordsmith. In some ways its BETTER, because you only get 3 chances to make a valid word. Put in 3 unrecognisable words and you lose your turn (unlike on WWF, where you can keep trying any old nonsense until something gets accepted). I'm Easy10 on Wordsmith.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Words With Friends is now on Android so you can play both on there and iOS devices.

B00zza is me but be warned - I am frighteningly (sadly?) good. I always (again, sadly) have the max 20 games on the go at a time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hadn't even thought to use made up words, dreadful un-sportsmanlike attitude to take if you ask me, just what I'd expect from a PS3 user. :D

EDIT: Tried both your username suggestions, neither worked?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hadn't even thought to use made up words, dreadful un-sportsmanlike attitude to take if you ask me, just what I'd expect from a PS3 user. :D

Its not made-up words as such, but when you're pushed into a corner with no vowels to play with or nothing standing out, sometimes you HAVE to take a bit of a flier. Not an option on Wordsmith though (at least not more than twice).

Not as bad as a bloke I play at work who was coming up with some RIDICULOUS words that clearly neither of us had ever heard of. He then admitted he puts his letters into an online ANAGRAM-maker. Now thats just low. I've not renewed a game with him since.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Tinxtaylor is my username although I have to warn you I am shockingly crap at it and have only won about two games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

EDIT: Tried both your username suggestions, neither worked?

In mine, they are zeroes (0) not capital ooooohs (O).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I play El Pres on Words With Friends (he routinely rapes me), and Marc on Wordsmith who I often get the upper hand on, although he did MONSTER me a couple of games ago, scoring not far short of 500.

You just can't live with that kind of scoring.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I beat someone yesterday by about 570 to 245. And that was me being kind by allowing them to score as I was clearly HUMILIATING them.

Zinc running down onto a TW with the Z on a TL was my 111 point highlight of the game.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Is it scrabble then?

slick37

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My bestest word EVER was 'Java', 103 pts running into a TW and making some other word into the bargain as well.
It was against my sister, and she resigned immediately :lolol:

I was also quite shocked one day to see Wordsmith accept the word 'Coon'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you use the free one on iPhone... or is it worth paying the £1.79 ?

Just get the free one. All it means is you get an advert pop up aftrer you play your turn, but you just hit 'skip' to bypass it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do you use the free one on iPhone... or is it worth paying the £1.79 ?

I played the free one and then 'upgraded' and paid as I spend so bloody long on it, I thought the devs deserved the money.

The only difference is the free version is ad-supported, the paid is ad-free. I can't really remember how invasive the ads were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here