Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WoooHooo I am RICH!!!! I am going to buy SCC and close them down!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Attn,Sir/Madam,

I am pleased and delighted to have contact with you via this medium. My name is Mr.Abdulaiye .R. Kone, I am from Dori Village in Burkina faso nationality.

I personally decided to contact you for successful of my heritance.

I have 256 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust with ( Nine million six hundred thousand dollars $9.600.000.00 ) which i herited from my late mother Mrs Kone Mariama leave for me with my brother and sister and my mother have a miner that help her before she dead, The miner know about the heritance it’s him give me the secret of the heritance to claim it an I should look assistance will be help me claim my mother heritance for us, which i decided to look for assistance to claim it from the Security company in Burkina faso since 8year ago that my mother keep the heritance consignment box.

If you accept to assistance me with your financial, I will give you all instruction details and you be our cousin to claim the consignment for us because we did not know any our mother with our father family since they born us in Kumasi Ghana.

Your persentage will be 40% with expenses incurred during the business,60% will be for me with my brother and sister.

If you are interested, kindly indicate it in your response.

Thanks,
Mr Abdulaiye.R.Kone

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Congratulations you are so lucky.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Can you re-name St Marys the 'Harry Redknapp sent you down' Stadium?

Also can i have the Ted Bates statue to turn into a smutty water feature :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see one slight problem , Ghana and Burkina Faso are mentioned in the e-mail , Nigeria isn't.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
His spelling and grammer is shit. What were those bloody missionaries doing for all that time, not teaching them English thats what! Lazy F*kas!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
His spelling and grammer is shit. What were those bloody missionaries doing for all that time, not teaching them English thats what! Lazy F*kas!

In Burkina Faso the missionaries would have been teaching them French. :thumbsup:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Go for it.
I did one of these a while ago, and I'm minted.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Was gonna have a right pop at you, I love Sussex Cricket Club, then I sussed it:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here