Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wood staying to end of season

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He made a difference yesterday, in the first half Muzza won everything in the air but there was no one to pick up the flick ons, not a majoe goalscorer but will contribute to the team well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good. Looks a neat player to me, has a great touch and awareness for a lad his age. Will improve.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thats our frontline sorted. Nto surew e need anyone else upfront.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Certainly he adds something.

I reckon its Sandaza and Holroyd upfront against Pompey tho :jester:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
fantastic. His awareness in the orient game was superb and he has fitted in very well.

Great assist for Murrays first and a lovely ball through to Bridcutt for Murrays hattrick goal.

Its easy to forget how young he is.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
same article in Argus states Gus still after another/original striker. Would be lovely to nick the Brazilian from Southampton when his loan expires on 23rd. !!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
great to extend his stay, whens the last time we had a WORLD CUP player in our squad...can only mean good things

Dec 24, 2010
Definitely a Heskey type player - and I mean that in a good way

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I am very pleased with this, far too many fools on NSC wanted rid but then they really don't understand the game very well. Wood is class & at 18 has a lot more to give so would be a great addition to the squad.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He seems to free Murray up to score if played together, where-as Murray frees up Barnes to score if they were the partnership. Still prefer Barnes sofar but glad we have a third very good league 1 striker onboard. Swap him for a true Championship star next season or who knows he may develop into that himself :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here