ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
did they forget to hand you a kitkat ?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I got free kitkats off some bird at Uni.

Did you get turned down or something? You really must learn that women saying no to supermarkets are actually generally rather intelligent. It's the ones that go for shelf-stackers who probably aren't very bright.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Kit kats are SHIT.

I was talking to the SLAG that works across from me who was under the impression that the West Indies were in the Indian Ocean and when i explained using the time difference route she got all confused. What a STUPID IDIOT!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Morrisons said:
:ohmy: What's the matter, love, time of the month?

(Joke)

No Steve. I'm too old for that.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Morrisons said:
All walking round office giving out free Kit Kats and generally talking bollocks to each other (no change there then). Apparently it's National Kit Kat Day or something.

What the f***? Do some work, BITCH.

I would suggest that your use of such childish language shows us who is really stupid...

fatbadger said:
Did you get turned down or something? You really must learn that women saying no to supermarkets are actually generally rather intelligent. It's the ones that go for shelf-stackers who probably aren't very bright.

That's right, I'm at work in Safeway/Morrisons right now. We have laptops attached to our fruit and veg trolleys. :rolleyes:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
misc2.jpg

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Morrisons said:
That's right, I'm at work in Safeway/Morrisons right now. We have laptops attached to our fruit and veg trolleys. :rolleyes:

:D:jester: :D :jester: :D :jester: :D :jester: :D :jester: :D :jester: :D :jester: :D

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Morrisons said:

How times have changed....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here