good. hopefully people will take note.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Twaddle.

good. hopefully people will take note.

Perhaps we should all use upper and lower case in the correct context. Even better if we corrected all bad spelling like 'm8' and l8r and all other text speak.:angel:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
What was she using them for?

Sending emails to all colleagues in all capitals, With some bits emboldened and some bits in colour to emphasise points. Her workmates complained that they perceived her emails to be threatening.

-or-

SENDING EMAILS TO ALL COLLEAGUES IN ALL CAPITALS, WITH SOME BITS EMBOLDENED AND SOME BITS IN COLOUR TO EMPHASISE POINTS. HER WORKMATES COMPLAINED THAT THEY PERCEIVED HER EMAILS TO BE THREATENING.

I'm not threatening anyone here, like. I'm just illustrating a point - please don't be scared of the Stringmeister's big threatening capital letters

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Don't mock it. I did my Typography degree at Reading Uni, where that Paul Luna guy quoted in the link is from. My capitalisation has been impeccable ever since. Which totally impresses employers, I can tell you.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's another BBC non-story - reading the article she was sacked for a history of 'provocative' emails dating back some time rather than just this capital letter one in isolation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here