Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman in bin died 'between' 2006-2009

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its called dealing with FACTS, they cannot say for sure at this time so keep options open.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its quite simple , the last time she was verified seen alive would have been in Aug 2006. If she had been kept in a freezer until 3 weeks ago , forensics would still have a decomposing body to deal with rather than bones. Date of death would be unestablished until further tests are carried out.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
She was found on saturday, the tests they do will take time, there is a process. As they do further tests the time of death will become more accurate.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Did anyone else watch Stephen Fry in America when he visited the body farm in Tennessee. They put dead bodys in various depths of graves, in dustbins, tarpaulins, anymanner of places to work out how to date decaying bodies.

It was a weird place with body parts sticking up and out of the ground. You can donate your body to them....

http://web.utk.edu/~fac/donation.shtml

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did anyone else watch Stephen Fry in America when he visited the body farm in Tennessee. They put dead bodys in various depths of graves, in dustbins, tarpaulins, anymanner of places to work out how to date decaying bodies.

It was a weird place with body parts sticking up and out of the ground. You can donate your body to them....

http://web.utk.edu/~fac/donation.shtml

I suppose one positive point is it would smell much better than Grimsby. :ohmy:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that the police have done remarkably well to work out that she died in a 3 minute "window"

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Probably bin in the bin for three years as the binmen refused to move it, as it was too heavy. :shrug:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Its quite simple , the last time she was verified seen alive would have been in Aug 2006. If she had been kept in a freezer until 3 weeks ago , forensics would still have a decomposing body to deal with rather than bones. Date of death would be unestablished until further tests are carried out.

So he chucked her in the freezer a few years or months ago, but why put her in the bin now.....! What made him do that.....! did he purchase a few to many 2 for 1 deals at iceland.........! did the freezer break.......! Or did he think feck it, theres only me now i might aswell just get a smaller fridge freezer all in one jobbie......! because lets face it i was looking at the wife and she is slim and about 5`9 but theres no way no matter how small i chopped her up i would get her in my fridge freezer..........so it must have been one of them large freezers you see in peoples garages...am i right !

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm presuming the 2006 has come from the fact that her friends and family havent heard anything from her since then.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So he chucked her in the freezer a few years or months ago, but why put her in the bin now.....! What made him do that.....! did he purchase a few to many 2 for 1 deals at iceland.........! did the freezer break.......! Or did he think feck it, theres only me now i might aswell just get a smaller fridge freezer all in one jobbie......! because lets face it i was looking at the wife and she is slim and about 5`9 but theres no way no matter how small i chopped her up i would get her in my fridge freezer..........so it must have been one of them large freezers you see in peoples garages...am i right !

The American company Fridgedaire make some great freezers just perfect for storing bodies in. Then again there is a bigger market over there amongst their serial killers.
I`ve found the Frigidaire Gallery 20.5 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer perfect for my body storage needs.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Do dead wives go in the normal rubbish or the recycling?

I'm never sure and don't want to risk a heavy fine from the council.

In the past I've taken my corpses up to Wilsons avenue but the cadaver skip is no longer there and I got told off for chucking one in the garden waste even though she was biodegradeable!

The caddy the council provided for food and other organic waste is way too small, I could only get her head in mine, and I did'nt want to put her out like that because the foxes would have got at her.

I am keen to do my bit for the environment, but am dissapointed the powers that be won't meet me half way!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do dead wives go in the normal rubbish or the recycling?

I'm never sure and don't want to risk a heavy fine from the council.

In the past I've taken my corpses up to Wilsons avenue but the cadaver skip is no longer there and I got told off for chucking one in the garden waste even though she was biodegradeable!

The caddy the council provided for food and other organic waste is way too small, I could only get her head in mine, and I did'nt want to put her out like that because the foxes would have got at her.

I am keen to do my bit for the environment, but am dissapointed the powers that be won't meet me half way!

In the old days the local butcher would take them but the E.U. put a stop to that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It seems typical of lazy dustmen, apparantly they refused to empty the bin because it was too heavy, then later somebody noticed a leg hanging out of the top.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In the old days the local butcher would take them but the E.U. put a stop to that.

Typical Brussels! interfering with our traditional dead wife disposal methods.

I suppose next well have to burn them on the motorways like the Frenchies or stack them neatly on the top of a mountain like the dammned huns!

Thats why I voted UKIP, Farage has pledged that the remains of a mans wife are his to dispose of however he so pleases!

Up yours Sarkozy and Merkel!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It seems typical of lazy dustmen, apparantly they refused to empty the bin because it was too heavy, then later somebody noticed a leg hanging out of the top.

I heard that report, found it rather strange, the binmen went up to it, tried to move it and found it too heavy, so left it there, but did not notice the leg hanging out the top :???:
Not only lazy but f***ing blind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here