Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman attacked by pet chimp shows her face!!! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
A woman who was attacked by a 200-pound chimpanzee has revealed her face and says she's ready to heal and move forward.

On Wednesday's episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show broadcast in the US, Charla Nash said she's starting to get stronger.

The animal ripped off Nash's hands, nose, lips and eyelids during the February attack. She's being treated at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.

Nash says she no longer has eyes, eats everything through a straw and can't breathe through her nose. But she says she isn't in pain and often goes for walks.

Nash also says it feels like "patches of tape or gauze" are covering her face and she doesn't remember anything from the attack

WARNING: Contains Graphic Image

[yt]eMT-5ygCxaM[/yt]

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I would.

Seriously - a 200lb pet chimpanzee? That's like Tank having a bad day. Should have got a guinea pig...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Quite simply a Chimp is not a pet for keeping in captivity for your own amusement, silly cow had it coming

Wasn't it her friend's 'pet' and not hers?

You are spot on about Chimps not being 'pets' or kept in somebody's home. If there are more people with one in their home I'd expect there are a number of very nervous Chimp owners right now.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Quite simply a Chimp is not a pet for keeping in captivity for your own amusement

YOU TALK BOLLOX SIR...................................

Michael jackson had Bubbles the chimpanzee and they lived happily in an AMUSEMENT park.............

Not even an ounce of trouble from bubbles...............

However Michael was a very naughty boy................... :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here