Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves away: let's bow out in style

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's been a depressing but predictable last few games.

But given that relegation was mostly inevitable, we may as well make the most of our final decent game for a while on Saturday., as soon it'll be Sixfields and Glanford Park rather than Molineux and Elland Road.

Tradition dictates an end of season party is in order regardless of our position, so come on people, get yourselves up to Molineux and make a good day out of it.

Wolves are exactly the sort of club who refer to us as No Disrespect But We Should Be Beating Teams Like Brighton & Hove Albion, and it's always highly satisfying to beat so called "big clubs", so get up there in numbers and be the twelfth man.

We may as well go out in style, so come on, lets fill the away end, bring your balloons, party poppers, boyfriends (so he knows you're here), favourite Albion songs and enjoy it while we still can.

:dance: :mexican:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Inflatable objects at Wolves.

Exactly what sort of inflatable objects were you thinking of? :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You may be on to something there, what else can we get into the ground to distract us, should the football turn out to be typical of most of this season?

Kazoos, perhaps? I think 1500 people playing Sussex By The Sea on kazoos or paper-and-combs could be good.

Beachball volleyball?

Travel solitaire?

Top Trumps?

:jester:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
edna krabappel said:
Exactly what sort of inflatable objects were you thinking of? :lolol:

pubs

inflatable-pub.jpg

:flameboun

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
edna krabappel said:
You may be on to something there, what else can we get into the ground to distract us, should the football turn out to be typical of most of this season?

Kazoos, perhaps? I think 1500 people playing Sussex By The Sea on kazoos or paper-and-combs could be good.

Beachball volleyball?

Travel solitaire?

Top Trumps?

:jester:

Just take the bouncy castle in the giant flag's bag.

Maybe a bottle band, we could then throw the bottles at the dug outs. 10 points for a direct hit on McGhee, 20 if you get Hoddle between the eyes?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
20 if you get Hoddle between the eyes?

Careful, you might end up paying for that comment in your next life

:lolol:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
edna krabappel said:

Now that would be AMAZING!! :clap2: :lolol:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't worry about that, i'm sure the Wolves fans will give McGhee their usual warm welcome. Along with every other club in this league.

At least we can help the Wolves fans on Saturday, by joining in heartily with their renditions of "We want Hoddle out".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
FalmerforAll!** said:
Aren't we all dressing up as Eastenders characters?

That is the WORST theme idea ever (sorry Harty).

Who'd recognise EastEnders characters? What's the point? And what's it got to do with Brighton?

We were talking about this before recent games. I think we should go for the big piss take of the opposition, and play up to the whole gay theme.

Bring your pink balloons and sing "we're all getting married, we're all getting married, la la la la".

Far better theme, and would leave the unimaginative home fans speechless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here