Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Replay

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
anyone ideas of when tickets will go on sale, how many we are likely to get and how much they will be?

are we going to take balloons? ive got an inflatable fa cup somewhere that could make the journey. can anyone make a tin foil and cardboard effort? what about toilet rolls?

:jester:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
It'll be on Sky

FACT!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
It'll be on Sky

FACT!!

real supporters will still be there

how many superfanpoints are on offer for attending a game that should never have been allowed to happen? its not quite the hartlepool replay, granted

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
real supporters will still be there

how many superfanpoints are on offer for attending a game that should never have been allowed to happen? its not quite the hartlepool replay, granted

Oh does this mean im not a real supporter because im on a night shift on the 16th November and cant get the time off now. Apologies for not being able to make it. I normally plan my away days months in advance as im a shift worker and it gives me ample time to book leave if and when required. A FA Cup replay at Woking wasnt factored into this as i felt we would win at Withdean.

So if this is televised i will watch it still safe in the knowledge that i am a real supporter.

If this is ok with you of course????
:wanker:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I expect at least 12 threads , all binfests , on the allocation etc etc for the 900 tickets :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Oh does this mean im not a real supporter because im on a night shift on the 16th November and cant get the time off now. Apologies for not being able to make it. I normally plan my away days months in advance as im a shift worker and it gives me ample time to book leave if and when required. A FA Cup replay at Woking wasnt factored into this as i felt we would win at Withdean.

So if this is televised i will watch it still safe in the knowledge that i am a real supporter.

If this is ok with you of course????
:wanker:

if it were me, i would throw a sicky

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
so I reckon we'll get about 900 tickets

so

THREE

TWO

ONE

BUNNNNNNNNNNNDLLLLLLLEEE

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I won't be attending as I'll be washing my hair on the evening of the replay. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here