Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Within a years time.........

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Liam Bridcutt will be playing for a premiership club. Just got back from the game and Liam was the best player on the pitch by a country mile, he is the best DMC i have ever seen at the albion. He deserves to be playing in the prem, i cant think of a more consistent albion player exept bobby in the last 10 years

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
rightly or wrongly his lack of height will deter premier league clubs from offering him a starting role.
My guess is that we might just be lucky and hold on to him a bit longer if actually playing means anything to him.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
rightly or wrongly his lack of height will deter premier league clubs from offering him a starting role.
My guess is that we might just be lucky and hold on to him a bit longer if actually playing means anything to him.
True bit for his hight he dont half win some headers

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
In a years time Bridcutt will be gone Buckley will be gone Vicente will still be injured Kooshack will be gone bridge will be gone Bruno will be gone gus would have left the zombie apocalypse will have started and we will be back in league one playing in front of 7,009 fans yes armageddon is upon us were all f***ing doomed I'm gonna get a colt 45 and blow my brains out now

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In a years time Bridcutt will be gone Buckley will be gone Vicente will still be injured Kooshack will be gone bridge will be gone Bruno will be gone gus would have left the zombie apocalypse will have started and we will be back in league one playing in front of 7,009 fans yes armageddon is upon us were all f***ing doomed I'm gonna get a colt 45 and blow my brains out now

good idea

looking on here tonight I can see where you are coming from.
Remind me - how many were we hammered by today

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Worse there will be a successful appeal to the training complex at Lancing and they flatten the posh end of Shoreham so it be sited there....o sorry uve already decided to do away with yurself ..never mind

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
:eek:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Barnes will still be here though, and fans will still leave early, so NSC can moan even more. Or maybe the Albion will go bust ???

LOL

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Prick!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here