Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Solutions

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Something has to be done to improve the dire home record. For the home match against Exeter how about

1 A pre-match competition to find the Albion's most miserable fan. He wins £500 but is paraded around the ground in the stocks whilst being tormented by Gully's Girls.
2 Free scrumpy on offer in all pubs frequented by fans in honour of our visitors and to improve the Withdean atmosphere.
3 Invite John Catt to announce the Withdean Wager winner and to sing Bob Dylan's Masters of War.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Switch the game to the real St James Park as we have already won there this season!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hit the bar competition from half way. Keep upy competition hosted by Gully. Penalty shoot out vs sub goalie (Brezovan!), make the referee wear pink all game, permit water bombs for all fans to use how they wish, get rocketman back in action.

Or any of the above.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I like the scrumpy idea. We know alcohol has long been banned in the stands. But at withdean, even looking like you've had a good time pre-match is enough for you to be refused entry. Approach the turnstiles singing in a group and they'll refuse you entry. You might just have had a couple of pints but in a stewards eyes you're out of control and nothing more than a p***ed hooligan waiting to happen. No wonder the atmosphere is terrible.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
How about kick all the snobby north stand moaners into the south stand/east stand and put the singing section in the north stand where there will be a roof so our voices will at least carry across a stand at least!?

Atmosphere problem solved - better experience during games - better support morale for the players - better performances - more f***ing wins

Simples! :clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Play all remaining games on a Friday night. Sorted. Evening record pisses all over Saturday afternoon record.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hit the bar competition from half way.

It's definitely got legs, I reckon. It was something I suggested to Insider a fair while ago. I do think we should offer a cash prize to a random seat in the stadium. To be drawn at half time by a Gully Girl. Get a local business or the Arseguff to get involved.

I also think the club should inadvertently ignore the sitting down rule. Make an obvious motion to get people to sit down, but ignore the rules.

I also believe we need some ridiculously shoddy ref to get the fans going.

Personally, we obviously need a change in music for the changing rooms. Every single time I see us play at home, we come out like an Andrex puppy who has been gorging on Diazepam from the cabinet of his owners.

We need to scare the opposition. For too long, we have been welcoming guests. The purple in the away dressing rooms is obviously not working.

Can we get rid of the handshake business?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How's about the players perform and give the fans something to cheer about?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Something has to be done to improve the dire home record. For the home match against Exeter how about

1 A pre-match competition to find the Albion's most miserable fan. He wins £500 but is paraded around the ground in the stocks whilst being tormented by Gully's Girls.

Mona
I'm up for this. I would even donate the £500 to NSC if I win.

But if I do win, can i have this as my "punishment" rather than being paraded around the ground? :lolol:

Attachments

• hard_spanking_vixens0_tn.jpg
    hard_spanking_vixens0_tn.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 151

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mona
I'm up for this. I would even donate the £500 to NSC if I win.

But if I do win, can i have this as my "punishment" rather than being paraded around the ground? :lolol:

You want to be forced to dress like a nurse and spank a naked man?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here