Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Blues ?

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Great result today and starting to wish our remaining games were all away from home.

Cannot help feeling that we might just get back in the fight only to blow it all on the final day of the season back at Withers !

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
something has to be done for sat , rally crys for our big games recently have had no effect. £10 a ticket might work

simply must win

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
If Dick Knight instigated his brain, he might consider getting arses on seats and filling the ground, by getting the fans behind the team. £10 tickets all the way.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
At least we've got Stockport and Oldham who are probably two of the poorest form teams at the moment.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Neither Stockport or Oldham are going nowhere even if they win all of their remaining games they cannot make the play offs so they have nothing to play for but just pick up their wages.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
before we scored our 1st goal against swindon on saturday i do declare the crowd got behind the team and for around 10 mins the players responded to a man to the atmosphere,it was just a matter of time before we scored.

What happened after that was not so good but i think apart from the leicester game it has been the only time this season at home the crowd could claim an assist,so it can be done.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Neither Stockport or Oldham are going nowhere even if they win all of their remaining games they cannot make the play offs so they have nothing to play for but just pick up their wages.

As with Huddersfield and Brizzle R. What with our away form this can only be encouraging

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I am sorry. I just don't buy we will win because they have nothing to play for. Unfortunately they will not roll over and die.

Partially the case today I guess, although we did play well. Its a straw to clutch nonetheless

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As with Huddersfield and Brizzle R. What with our away form this can only be encouraging
Those two are still getting results though. I know our away form is slightly better but these two still worry me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I am sorry. I just don't buy we will win because they have nothing to play for. Unfortunately they will not roll over and die.

I agree. As someone mentioned on here before - nothing to play for teams have no pressure, so relax and consequently often play well.

Today though my hope of staying up has been re-ignited.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think both Bristol Rovers and Huddersfield would like to win in front of home crowds.

Whereas Colchester don't have a home crowd to win in front of :laugh:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I agree. As someone mentioned on here before - nothing to play for teams have no pressure, so relax and consequently often play well.

Today though my hope of staying up has been re-ignited.

It was Moi. Yes I have hope back. Its certainly going to be a roller coaster to the end. Our players just need to do the business now. Its not the other teams attitude that we need to worry about.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bristol Rovers and Huddersfield have a few more passionate fans. How many will we take to those games

I knew Colchester have poor attendances, but today really surprised me. It's all a bit sad for them.

marshallmercury

Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
before we scored our 1st goal against swindon on saturday i do declare the crowd got behind the team and for around 10 mins the players responded to a man to the atmosphere,it was just a matter of time before we scored.

i felt that as well, the crowd were roaring,we got a couple of free kicks from the ref and you could see the swindon players were affected by it. you just knew a goal was coming. shame about the rest of the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here