Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean/Amex seat heights

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I know we had this question before, but how many rows back do you reckon you'd have to be at the Amex to be the equivalent of the height of the first row of the South Stand at Withdean? Trying to work out how far back to go to be close enough to the action but high enough to get perspective.

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
i'd have a guess at something between 8-12
can't be sure though. you definetly should have a good view from row 8-12 and be fairly close to the action.

D

Deleted member 2719

Surely the angle/gradient will be different. I would think it is going be difficult to judge it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes, the gradient seems to be less steep at the Amex. It's a shame they can't let you sit on the actual site of your seat before purchasing it!

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
To allow for the drop at the front of the South Stand, add 10 rows. The rake (I think it's called) at The Amex is the same as the South Stand I was told today.

Rake is the correct term. The seats are on a parabolic curve at the Amex so even better.
Don't fret, they won't have f***ed this up.

D

Deleted member 2719

To allow for the drop at the front of the South Stand, add 10 rows. The rake (I think it's called) at The Amex is the same as the South Stand I was told today.

But i was told there is more leg room, so wouldn't that make it differ from the Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here