Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With permission from Bozza, an idea I thought I'd float...

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
what would probably be useful in addition and for quick reference would be a poll for each option

e.g:
0 - would never use this option again
1 - incredibly slow journey / not impressed with this option
2 - journey home was slow / significant issues
3 - not a bad journey home - nothing more than minor issues
4 - home in good time / no problems
5 - home in remarkably quick time / no problems

possibly refreshed each month / 5 games

could provide useful feedback/data for the club

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
But people's drinking habits for the previous two games are not going to be a good barometer for future behaviour. Nobody is going to want to get there early from central Brighton by the time October comes around. That 14:40 is going to be fecking RAMMED soon enough, IMO.

tosh.

If people are sensible and give it enough time they can do it really comfortably. And that goes for a cold and wet Tuesday night in February against Millwall as it does for a gloriously warm and sunny day in August against doncaster. If you leave it to the last minute and don't leave yourself enough time then of course its going to be a problem.

And I would much rather enjoy a pie and a pint in a warm and dry West Stand Upper than a pub in Brighton and thenhave to leg it to the ground at the last minute.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Goes without saying it is much more of a challenge getting 20,000+ out and en route home than it ever was at Withdean. But .

Wasn't ever a challenge at Withdean cos it just could NOT be done:):facepalm:

but definitely agree that tomorrow night is much more of an acid test for travel than Saturday was ever likely to be

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anyone used the Racecourse Park and Ride? Any good? Also, are they collectiong vouchers on the park and ride buses?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here