Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wise accepts Brightons offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Dennis Wise has accepted a provisional offer from The Albion to bugger off and wreck another club and rule himself out of a job he was never even considered for. What a Dick. good luck Dennis

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
crying out loud...i nearly had a cardiac arrest then..thought the little git was on his way IN. Don't do that to us.....:facepalm:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If spielberg gets banned, this bloke should

Yeah...for using a name to post that has already been taken...although I understand that impersonation is supposed to be the greatest form of flattery...however, in this instance I am less than impressed!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I thought it mildly amusing. Not so much the calls for a ban for anyone not being "funny" enough, it's as if people have become a tad over sensitive around here & calling for people to be banned every time you don't approve of a thread ( unless of course it is offensive but then some of the stuff being said about Celtic fans on another thread borders on that, especially seeing as most of them are perfectly good people, it's a minority & you'll find a minority of society inc Brighton supporters are dickheads ).

Just CHILL OUT people it's a bloody internet thread / forum not the houses of Parliment.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
I thought it mildly amusing. Not so much the calls for a ban for anyone not being "funny" enough, it's as if people have become a tad over sensitive around here & calling for people to be banned every time you don't approve of a thread ( unless of course it is offensive but then some of the stuff being said about Celtic fans on another thread borders on that, especially seeing as most of them are perfectly good people, it's a minority & you'll find a minority of society inc Brighton supporters are dickheads ).

Just CHILL OUT people it's a bloody internet thread / forum not the houses of Parliment.

thanks for your sanity

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This guy should not be banned as I should not have been banned. Yes the rules should be the same but clearly they are not. Mods have favourites clearly and apply different rules to different people that is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here