Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winding up other fans

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
on the internet. Good sport or only done by idiots?

Some Brighton bloke on a Millwall site telling them they are not scary, Brighton got done at E.Croydon blah, blah, blah.

All for turning up and out-singing them etc, but anyone who understands football knows Millwall can stiill be dangerous. Even the little kids. Anyone go to Liverpool in the late 70's?

Comments like that can lead to some poor sod getting turned over going to his car next time we play them. Keep it respectful or funny like most of the Palace who visit our board.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Football is a tribal game. It is fine all the time that it is kept inside the ground and done with chants etc.

Anyone who takes it outside in the form of violence is not a fan in my book.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Internet warriors on here - there'd be running like linford if Millwall got near them - even cracks me up when in the safety of the ground these spods giving it the large one - if Millwall were waiting out side you wouldn't be able to move for the piles of shit from the bobblers who'd been giving it large.

steve-c

i work with and know millwall fan's , they all agree we were loud at the den, the gay jibes at them wound them up , but it was taken as it was , banter, they all agree the "youth firm" were laughable and needed a clip round the ear and sent home to mummy, as for those causing trouble well noyt true fans and should stay away, my mate who is millwall was started on by so called brighton fans at lb station, old bill got in way and i turned up about a minute later , but i would of helped my millwall mate against the thugs had i been their earlier, and before anyone asks , i was around in the 80's ok not the 70's but we still had our run in's . rant over so let's just support the albion and have a laugh and a beer . :drink: :drink:

Nothing wrong with a bit of online banter but it is a bit gay when people start going on about 'meets' and accusing each other of 'not showing'.

Does make me laugh when some of the usual suspects give it all the biggun on here about Millwall when they would have still run from the chav brigade last Saturday had it not been for the police. :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
steve-c said:
i work with and know millwall fan's , they all agree we were loud at the den, the gay jibes at them wound them up , but it was taken as it was , banter, they all agree the "youth firm" were laughable and needed a clip round the ear and sent home to mummy, as for those causing trouble well noyt true fans and should stay away, my mate who is millwall was started on by so called brighton fans at lb station, old bill got in way and i turned up about a minute later , but i would of helped my millwall mate against the thugs had i been their earlier, and before anyone asks , i was around in the 80's ok not the 70's but we still had our run in's . rant over so let's just support the albion and have a laugh and a beer . :drink: :drink:

Albionn have a few mouthy scroates but they are shitters the lot of them only have a go if it's 20 onto 1 or 2 you won't see them when it goes off somewhere like Cardiff or Leeds or near the Den. They even run from Palace at selhurst sad but true.

Last edited:

steve-c

Goring Gull said:
Albionn have a few mouthy scroates but they are shitters the lot of them only have a go if it's 20 onto 1 or 2 you won't see them when it goes off somewhere like Cardiff or Leeds or near the Den. They even run from Palace at selhurst sad but true.

i agree but so do a lot of other (if not all) clubs.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Goring Gull said:

Proof, about the last part?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Laughing at Palace is the only good note of the evening.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
sully said:
Why would we need to care about whether it's true or not?

It's surely totally irrelevant and an embarrassment either way. :angry:

abso-bloody-exactly

sadly, for quite a few people, it is important :safeway:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here