Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win Vicente's Signed Shirt / A platinum match day experience at The Amex #REMFRaffle

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It's been a while since I posted on here. I've put together a raffle with the help of some nice people at The Albion and Brighton&HoveJobs

For every £5 you sponsor the REMF football team, you can be entered into the draw to win

• Vicente's signed shirt from the Watford game,
  • A platinum match day experience at The Amex with 3 course meal and booze thrown in for good measure
  • Adam El Abd's signed boots
  • Michel Kuipers signed shirt and shorts.
More prizes might well be thrown in in the next week or so :smile:

The draw will be made at midday on Fri 11th May.

To enter the draw click the link
Robert Eaton Memorial Fund Raffle

Click donate, add amount, click I am a UK tax payer, uncheck the "I’m not getting a ticket, product or service in return for my donation" box and you're in the draw.

Leave your NSC/twitter user name/contact details in the comments box along with any good luck messages.

Thanks

Brett

ps The REMF 2012 game takes place at The Dripping Pan, Lewes on Friday 11th May 2012. £5 entry, free for under 16's. Hope to see you there

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This is said Vicente shirt, I'll put pics up of other things later

538837_10151584259505532_641880531_23927006_1228057077_n.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
So yeah, I'm like totally going to bump this

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thank you to everyone who has donated since seeing this raffle. We started the day on £225, now we're on £800ish without giftaid :smile:

This is the Michel Kuipers shirt/shorts combo
It's signed by a few players from the early 2000's era

578251_10151585663480532_641880531_23930210_1618897660_n.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Without wanting to be a Grinch about this Brett, as raffle tickets are involved I am not convinced it qualifies for Gift Aid.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Legendary work for the REMF from Brett again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett

Please add to the raffle a couple of things I have had for a year.

1. Peter Ward signed boots from REMF 10
2. Ricky Marlowe signed boots from REMF 10

Gareth

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is there going to be the usual "on the night" raffle as well?

Is so can someone please set up a mic in the club house....you can only yell a number so many times before the voice goes

Big al....get it sorted

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Also added to the raffle are
* football boots signed by Peter Ward
* football boots signed by Ricky Marlowe
* 2 x Boundary Room tickets to a Sussex CCC match of your choice
* Print of Fans Mosaic (as seen in Dicks Bar) signed by Peter Ward, Craig Mackail-Smith, Kazenga Lua Lua, (number nine) Ashley Barnes and Gordon Greer

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION],

Down the years, you must have raised as much on your own as everyone else put together, and lets be honest, the vast majority of the money raised on this justgiving page will once again be down to your raffle prize snaffling efforts. Hat well and truly doffed. How on earth do you do it?

Finally, could you just arrange to keel over in the 89th minute of the match? We need to get total donations up to the ONE MILLION mark. :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is so can someone please set up a mic in the club house....you can only yell a number so many times before the voice goes

Big al....get it sorted

Getting a separate PA system in the clubhouse is a logistical nightmare. So...

The draw will be made towards the end of the first half, and numbers attached to the winning prizes in the club house. You can call the numbers out from the list of winning tickets we'll provide you - about a dozen in total. People can then go and claim their prize from half-time onwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here