Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win in Bristol...My match report.

Simon

Jul 5, 2003
ALBION WIN IN BRISTOL - MATCH REPORT ONLINE NOW

Hello folks..........

What a strong performance, even with ten men!

I'm off to bed, happy and looking forward to the draw for the next round!

My match report is, of course, now available for selection right....... HERE

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Now isn't it always the way, folks.............
Ten man Albion came out in the second half and started playing some absolutely delightful football..........Little triangles and good quick, first-time balls. We were rampant, and within minutes the game was set alight.............
Rodger picked up the loose ball after some good Albion pressure, and made headway down the left............he looked up, and swung a beautiful cross over...............It was high, but falling behind Chris McPhee and without hesitation our young forward performed a Brazilian style overhead scissors kick................he connected perfectly, and the ball rocketed into the net.......YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A GOAL!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Steve Coppell Tactical Genius!

How many other managers do u know that dont replace a striker with a defender or midfielder after going down to 10 men when the game is level?...

:clap:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Losing Jones made little impact since he had done nothing for the whole game. Merely acted to fire the team up a bit second half. Strangely all Brighton's best play in the 2nd half came down the left hand side. Whether that was because there was more space or Rovers neglected that area I am not sure.

Got to love the shout from one Albion fan "F**k off you farmers". Great stereotypes of the south west. The fact that there is surely more farming around the Brighton/Sussex area than Bristol is obviously irrelevant. "You're Welsh and you know you are" however, is valid !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here