Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win a Trip to The World Cup in The Argus!

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
So... unless you're prepared to buy hundreds of copies of the Argus every day on the off chance, it's probably not worth bothering at all. Or have I misunderstood?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
That is a SHAMELESS way to sell papers.
So little kids are going to be forcing their parents to buy 20 copies of the Arsegas a day.. and they still won't win.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I don't think you have thought this through properly. :wrong:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Argus proves again what a bunch of :tosser: run it, Lottie you should be ashamed

so are under 16's allowed to text as well surely that's against the law and you don't have to ask the bill payers permission

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Knife crime was just on the down, and now this. Delivery drivers and paper boys (and girls) BEWARE!!

I wonder how easy it is to rugby tackle a paperboy on his bike? I think it is most certainly time to find out...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
NO match tickets either?!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm just checking my email to dig out the email where The Argus ask for permission to advertise (or spam as some may call it) this particular promotion on NSC.

I'll report back when I find that email - I'm sure it's all above board.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
what an absolute crock of shit. Blatantly going to be won by a vendor or someone who works for the Argus and even then the prize doesn't appear to include any match tickets, suggesting you buy some if you win. Nice one Argus

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm just checking my email to dig out the email where The Argus ask for permission to advertise (or spam as some may call it) this particular promotion on NSC.

I'll report back when I find that email - I'm sure it's all above board.

Can't find it.

It simply MUST be there somewhere - I'll just see if it's been caught up in my spam filter.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ive got my plan formulated to win this competition, and it involves NO abuse of children

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here