Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win a Player for the Albion: Do your bit

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Coca-Cola are giving football fans the chance to win a player worth up to £250,000 for their club.

The promotion, which is open to fans of clubs from the Football League and the Scottish Premier League, runs for 80 days from Tuesday 8th March and will be featured on 200 million specially designed packs across the UK.

The winning fan will be awarded the unique and enviable experience of presenting their much-loved football club with a cheque to be spent on a new player, or players, to the value of £250,000.

Fans can enter via text (see promotional packs for details) or online at http://www.coca-colafootball.co.uk/ once a day, every day, for as long as the promotion runs.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We could double the value of our team in one fell swoop

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
We're in 5th place - Glasgow Rangers are top :( f***ing sweaties. Can't see us beating them bastards.

:cry:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Posted this before I took part. No chance of getting anywhere near Celtic, Rangers of Leeds...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bozza said:
Posted this before I took part. No chance of getting anywhere near Celtic, Rangers of Leeds...
It's a random winner. Get entering lads :bounce:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I assume the lack of replies is because you're all too busy entering :bounce:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As you can enter the draw once a day every day, I went into the site to register again today and was told I had to wait until 8th March?

That's what my calendar says today is. I'm wondering if there has to be a 12 hour delay.
I'll try again this afternoon.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As it is a random winner and entries can be made every day, then can this be made a sticky?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:
We should sticky this. Got to be mad not to enter EVERY day. Would be great if we had more entries than any other team!

Bozza has already started one with all the instructions and I asked for that to be stickied :lolol:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Trouble is you have got to buy the disgusting stuff in order to enter .... but I guess you can buy it and then tip it down the sink .... trouble is it would then probably damage your drains.

Ah well ....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
goldstone said:
Trouble is you have got to buy the disgusting stuff in order to enter .... but I guess you can buy it and then tip it down the sink .... trouble is it would then probably damage your drains.

Ah well ....

No, just follow the links and register on the site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here