Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Yeah, it's footy innit

Votes: 58 64.4%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So England, Scotland, N Ireland and Wales failed to qualify. Will you still have any interest in Euro 2008? Personally, I couldn't give a shit, and seriously doubt I will watch a single game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Probably. I watched the vast majority of the World Cup and I would say that the five England games came in the bottom 10 for entertainment value. I will watch it for the football.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I love football too much to miss it.

The vast majority of the matches you're watching neutral (i.e. non-England) matches. It will be a good chance to see how football should be played. And face it, there is a higher probability of 16 decent sides there now, rather than 15.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I will thoroughly enjoy it for all the RIGHT reasons
1 - Football
2- no cringing when England play and wondering how they're going to f*** it up this time
3 not having to wish and hope that somebody else loses so that England can squeak through the back door again
4 - No papers telling us that we're the best in the world when we patently are not
5- no pisshead English fans laying waste to vast swathes of Austria and Switzerland and feeling ashamed about being English because of them

Oh yes I'm looking forward to it

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thought I'd give this a bounce to go along with the ITV ditch Euro 2008 Final thread.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm sure I will watch most of it. But i certainly won't be following it as closely as I normally would

Pretty much this. I always try and watch most, if not all the games, but I probably won't get into it as much as usual

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
No. If I pretend it isnt happening its easier for me to deal with. Ill be doing other things this summer. Watching the cricket, olympics, keeping myself busy e.t.c. World cup 2010 is the next international football tournememt as far as im concrned.

I honestly couldnt give a f*** about Euro 2008.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm watching the African Nations which is fantastic at the mo. i don't see how people can watch the premiership games every week and then not enjoy the Afirican or the European championships

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Bloody right I will.

Be nice not having the cringeworthy, saturated, tub-thumping, narrow-minded, England are the best attitude during the tournament.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No. If I pretend it isnt happening its easier for me to deal with. Ill be doing other things this summer. Watching the cricket, olympics, keeping myself busy e.t.c. World cup 2010 is the next international football tournememt as far as im concrned.

I honestly couldnt give a f*** about Euro 2008.

Do you normally stop watching tournaments as soon as England go out then? This isn't any different from usual, they've just gone out a few months earlier...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here