Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will You Take Up the FREE Coach to Shrewsbury Offer?

I love a freebie I do

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Que sera sera, what ever will be will be, we're going to Shrewsbury, and the coaches are Free

well........

The only realistic chance of GLORY this season, the area semi final, also live on telebox

December 16th, lets get behind the team and get a 1000 strong crowd on a random Tuesday night in the Johnstone Paint Trophy

SOCCER

leisure_coachhire.jpg

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I live too close to Shrewsbury, unless they are willing to stop of in Wolverhampton.

I will be there regardless :albion2:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'll be "working" in the area so won't need the coach, but what an excellent offer by the club. Brilliant initiative. :albion2:

Just waiting - with a due sense of dread - to see what negative spin the usual suspects try to put on it.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
As I live in London I will be making my own way but a great idea by the club for what could be a really important game. If we lose this, all we have to play for is survival as the play offs are very unlikely now. Win it, and we are a two legged match from Wembley! How can that not be an important game?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I voted 'No', but fair play to the club for doing this. I bet SOMEONE complains.

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
You don't fool me. You're not a usual suspect :laugh:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This is just a PR stunt as it will be live on Sky and the commentators will be heaping mucho praise the board for such a wonderful winterval gesture in the current financial climate :rant::rant:
oooh good point. *joins in*

I think this is a DISGRACEFUL waste of money by the club. We DESPARATELY need a new midfielder and instead the club WASTE our money by giving all the 'usual suspects', inner circle and bobblehats a day out! At our expense!

Knight Out!

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Anyway know if the Costa express is leaving the same time as the club coaches from Withdean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here