Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will You Stand Up If You Hate Palace Tomorrow ?

Will you sing" Stand Up If You Hate Palace" tomorrow ?

• Yes - I always do

Votes: 47 48.5%
  • Yes - will sing & stand tomorrow but don't usually

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • No - only do this at Palace matches

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • No - never do it.

Votes: 19 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know a lot of people on here don't like this song but in our house it's always been something on a national anthem.

With the Nigels recent cringeworthy display in the Carling Cup plus the big match next Tuesday I'm sure this ditty will be belted out at some stage tomorrow. With the game being live on TV would you like our scummy rivals to hear it loud and proud - maybe you will make an exception and sing it for once.

Have a vote -

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No. Why dignify them with a mention in a game not involving them?

Why have Palace on the brain when you could be supporting the Albion: 'Stand up if you love Brighton'?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Will do if that nobhead steward in Block C tries to get us to sit down in the North Stand tomorrow...

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCAHJ2S59.jpg Yep.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I know a lot of people on here don't like this song but in our house it's always been something on a national anthem.

With the Nigels recent cringeworthy display in the Carling Cup plus the big match next Tuesday I'm sure this ditty will be belted out at some stage tomorrow. With the game being live on TV would you like our scummy rivals to hear it loud and proud - maybe you will make an exception and sing it for once.

Have a vote -

I aint f***ing sitting down , full stop.Didn`t sit at the Withdean don`t sit at Falmer:D:albion2:

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Definitely. Sorry Des, you might have been a top broadcaster but you've gone soft in the posh seats and don't represent fans.

Why doesn't someone tell Newcastle not to sing about Sunderland while they're at it...

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Don't feel the urge myself as being a Brighton fan I thought it goes without saying :ffsparr:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No. Why dignify them with a mention in a game not involving them?

Why have Palace on the brain when you could be supporting the Albion: 'Stand up if you love Brighton'?
Absolutely right...sing for the Albion...yes...Palace are like a by-product...not worth a mention unless we are playing them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here