Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you NSC on Christmas Day......

Will you NSC on Chrsitmas Day

• No !! It will be the last thing on my mind!!

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No!! As above and there is far more to life !!

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • I might have a sneaky in between 'Wallace & Gromit and The Royal Family!

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Yep I just won't be able to help myself!!

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

.....I might as I have 'in laws' round and after about 10am I will have lost interest in the free loaders ( I mean wife's family) so when HB&B Junior has a nap I may be on here, anyone else???

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Probably, come 2pm the parents will be asleep and I will be bored. I will either be on NSC or taking long run to pass the time.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'll probably log on at the same time as the soap opera's start on TV.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite possibly. Mrs P is working all morning up to about 1.30 :( so I'll have bugger all else to do once I've got the turkey in the oven,

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yep, probably for most of the day too.

I'm all on me todd again. I'm gonna be one bored sad ****.

There must be some brothels open on Christmas Day Danny, don't feel too lonely. Surely you can rustle up enough cash for a Half and Half with some small breasted skinny tart from Estonia?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Surely that would compromise my strict no wanking on Xmas day rule though Pres :D

Surely Christmas Day is THE day for a posh wank? Put a marigold glove on, sit on your hand until it's numb and then wank yourself with your hand from under your leg. Classy

But I have to respect your religious beliefs danny. Does a jam jar full of raw liver and warm mayonnaise count though? Surely that's allowed on this most holy of days?its what Diana would have wanted

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Surely Christmas Day is THE day for a posh wank? Put a marigold glove on, sit on your hand until it's numb and then wank yourself with your hand from under your leg. Classy

But I have to respect your religious beliefs danny. Does a jam jar full of raw liver and warm mayonnaise count though? Surely that's allowed on this most holy of days?its what Diana would have wanted

If it's a POSH wank you want, surely you can't beat putting a swimming armband between the mattress and bed base, lubing it up with a bit of Fairy Liquid, and then hammer one out, whilst listening to the Queen's speech.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've heard of the armband. Sounds fun. What's the etiquette for asking a parent at the king Alfred swimming baths for one of their kiddies armbands and is it bad form to do it from the top board?

I think not. I certainly recall the signs saying no bombing, no running, no petting. Absolutely nothing about tossing off from the top board into an arm band

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here