Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you go to pre season games!!!

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
I have heard from sources that most if not all our pre season games are agaisnt lower league sides and away. Will you go!!!!????

:mexican:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope, waste of money

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
AFC Wimbledon, Crawley and possibly Torquay. Not going to the others though, unless we get someone pretty decent.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I will go to Crawley but that is probably it, possibly Havant& Waterlooville. Plus the last one yet to be announced

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Will probably pop up to Crawley, and any home game we happen to get.

Rather disappointed.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If there are any midlands games I'll go. I went to the 'behind closed doors' friendly against wolves the pre-season before last, was an interesting game and I got to speak to FDM :love:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wild horses wouldn't drag me to any of these

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Will go to crawley i expect with mates, is it easy to get to on the train from brighton?
Havant was easy to get to last year so might go there, and wouldnt mind Afc wimbledon.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nope. Never have done, and never will do all the time we're playing non-league or lower division sides.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I may be forced to go to Crawley but none of the others shall we say tickle my fancy! There are however a few more games to be re-arranged and there is always at least one home game, plus that trip to Lewes which I quite enjoy!

No trip to Lewes or Worthing announced for this year. Only away first team friendly in Sussex so far is Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here