Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you ever

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
see a bigger turnaround in the performance and fans attitude towards a player than that of Gary Hart against Bristol Rovers at home near the beginning of the season and then Bristol Rovers away towards the end of the season?

Any of you older gents remember any such Albion marvels?

For anyone wondering why the strange thread a couple of friends somehow got talking about it today and we could do with a bit of Brighton talk on here away from the wank transfer rumours.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
Alex Revell. At Southend. The 1st time against us and we all cheered him for the 1st 10mins i think it was.....

Then he did a late challenge on Kuipers and from then on he got a load of abuse.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If Craig Davies scores a hattrick on the opening day of the season then I might have to turn hypocrite ;)

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Alex Revell. At Southend. The 1st time against us and we all cheered him for the 1st 10mins i think it was.....

Then he did a late challenge on Kuipers and from then on he got a load of abuse.

:rant::rant: Revell is a Twat,

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Craig Davies getting roundly boo'd at MK away only to recieve great support a few days later at Hereford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here