• No

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I will be, has said himself he was happy here so is only doing it for the money, can f*** off as far as im concerned.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So twice next season we are gonna boo Pardew, Hammond, Harding and Calderon all at the same game. Not games to be missed I reckon :lolol:

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
It sucks that he is leaving us to go play for a South coast rival, but I still appreciate the great work he did for us. I will not boo him for making a decision that most people would have made. If it was an offer for a little more money then I would be upset, but Southhampton's offer is a fair bit more. I don't blame him for going.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
loved him as a player but now he will be the perfect Eddie Guerrerro style villain!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I will be, has said himself he was happy here so is only doing it for the money, can f*** off as far as im concerned.

Don't be daft;he may well have been made an offer that he would be very foolish to pass up.
In the real world,money is quite an important commodity when considering whether or not take up an offer of employment!!!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Dan Harding, Dean Hammond now calderon joining the southampton diving squad shame thought better of him than that oh well, even more reson to hate the scummers! :US::US:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here