Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be supporting Andy Murray at Wimbledon?

Will you be rooting for Andy Murray at Wimbledon

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will the scruffy little Scots maestro be getting your support. Spits on court so he won't be getting my vote for that reason amongst others :lol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nope, not a chance, not becasue he is Scottish because I actually have time for his brother, it's because he is a moody little shit who is actually no better than Tim Henman was in his prime yet people still seem to think he might win it... Purlease.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not a great tennis fan, but I hope he wins it.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nope, not a chance, not becasue he is Scottish because I actually have time for his brother, it's because he is a moody little shit who is actually no better than Tim Henman was in his prime yet people still seem to think he might win it... Purlease.
Oh, and I forgot another reeason, the sickening sight of watching Sue Barker dribbling in her knickers everytime she mentions his name, that's reason enough to want him out in R1.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

My sentiments exactly :thumbsup:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

So you don't support Ronnie O'Sullivan then in snooker as he is pretty moody. I never understand the British sporting public. I bet you were one of the people accusing Henman of being too boring. I see Andy Murray moody behaviour as passion for winning and he is only 20 so still growing up.

If he had those traits and was English, I bet you would support him.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Everyone who said no on this is going to have a very boring Wimbledon. Why would you not support the only British chance of winning Wimbledon?

Why? I am happy watching Federer and Nadal. Of course I'll watch the Murray games but I won't be bothered whether he does well or not, it won't detract from my enjoyment either way, I just won't be rooting for him. Watching Henman over the last couple of years has been an infuriating experience so it'll be good to watch without getting annoyed at his inevitable capitulation, not his fault he wasn't good enough I accept but the hype and hysteria got a bit out of hand.

It's like saying the Euros will be boring without England. Once they start it will still be great even if England aren't there. CKR will be :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
don't really like tennis, but the fact that he's a twat makes it interesting so i quite like him

Anyone know if it's possible to get odds on him going out due to developing an injury once he looks like losing?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't do tennis. But I will undoubtedly jump on the probable band wagon should he get anyway.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tennis is wank

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
did he not say he would be supporting anyone playing against england during the last world cup, hes a scot through and through, i would rather stick a broken lightbulb up my ar*e than support him

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Everyone who said no on this is going to have a very boring Wimbledon. Why would you not support the only British chance of winning Wimbledon?

Beacuse he's a dirty Scot who doesn't like England. Anyone else remember him wearing a Paraguay shirt during the World Cup?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
f*** off.

Miserable, Scottish (when he loses), Twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here