Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be adding to your Michael Jackson song collection?

Will you be buying some Michael Jackson music?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems a famous music star dying inevitably leads to a rush to buy the music, will you be spending some dosh on Jackson music?

I have, I think, just one song that Jackson sang - Doctor My Eyes...but it's by the writer Jackson Browne and I never much liked Michael Jackson's music anyway so I won't be expanding my music collection with any of his stuff

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
where is the option for i have some do i need more just cos he's dead :rant: :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
where is the option for i have some do i need more just cos he's dead :rant: :nono:

Sales will rocket BECAUSE he is dead, so you're in the minority on that choice I believe, so too insignificant to put on the poll choices :D

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Undoubted talent, but not the kind of music I like, so won't be jumping on that particular bandwagon!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I have nothing by MJ now - can't see any reason to change that because he's now brown bread.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Had the 'best of' already, which I stick on every once in a while. Given that it only ever comes out once or twice a year (like most of my CDs) I feel no need to add to that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I will stop because I have got enough.

I thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here