• yes

Votes: 55 59.8%
  • no

Votes: 37 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do we have to have this poll EVERY week now?

BHA needng players aside I cannot WAIT for the transfer window to close - so much shit / crap rumours / people moaning etc etc on here it's unreal.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Poyet has again stated that we are about 4 players short of a promotion chasing team.

If he doesn't get atleast a couple of players in, he's virtually giving up on the season. He knows we need the players and he'll get atleast 2 or 3 of them that's for sure...

don't worry boys they are on there way:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    795.4 KB · Views: 357

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I've absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we will sign nobody at all but the key thing is that we will have tried very, very hard to do so. That'll be alright then. I was about to get disappointed.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
No. The cLub has no ambition to go up this season.
I suspect that TB & co want us to be one of the big clubs in league 1 for a few years, build a bigger fanbase. After all the fair weather fan prefers to watch a club at the top of league 1 than struggling in the championship.

Well thats not what the chairman has said, and quite frankly, if you think the fan base will get bigger if we stay in League 1 , then i think you are sadly mistaken.
We will not get decent players if we stay in League 1 even playing at Falmer .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I reckon 1 player will sign and it'll be cover for Painter.

Why should that be when Gus has said that Tarrico has signed to do that job as nobody wants to sign to be a back up to Painter.

I think that we will sign at least 2 players whether or not they will be the ones the fans want is another thing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Players coming in... they have to, or Gus and Tony will look like :dunce::dunce: and :jester::jester:

Why should that be when Gus has said that Tarrico has signed to do that job as nobody wants to sign to be a back up to Painter.

I think that we will sign at least 2 players whether or not they will be the ones the fans want is another thing.

Incorrect, where do you read that. simply not true

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here